Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fan Mail From Some Flounder

Got this through an email..."Hey Randy, Just wanted to write a note and tell you how truly impressed I am with the music mix. Any station that plays Molly Hatchet AND Leonard Cohen has balls. Your station has allowed me to contribute to the local commerce. I went out and bought better speakers for my computer because of your station. Keep up the great work. Someone here in the hinterlands appreciates what you do. My question for you...were you ever on the air anywhere?" Sincerely, Ken B. Durango CO.

Ken...Thanks for the email. Yes, I was on the air at one time but it's a long story...about 33 years worth. I couldn't believe what was happening to radio, got out but then, with this, I got back in. Sometimes I feel like I'm in The Godfather, but I guess it's always in your blood. Thanks for listening, Ken. Durango, home of Danny Fogelberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment